Cherry Hill, NJ Court Reporter
As your local, independent Cherry Hill, NJ court reporter, Burness Court Reporting promises you and your firm personal attention. I offer clear pricing for an accurate transcript with hyperlinked exhibits that will function on all portable devices with NO apps to install.
Unlike one of those “big box” court reporting agencies, you will never pay more than you expected or be sent a reporter you don’t even know.
Save yourself time and money and enjoy the great customer service you’ve become accustomed to. Building relationships is important and I’m as interested in your success as you are.
Cherry Hill, NJ Court Reporter Services
- Depositions, hearings, examinations under oath and arbitrations.
- Daily copy and expedited delivery always available, even at the last minute.
- Rough draft transcripts sent the day of the proceedings, not days later.
- Every transcript delivered to you on or before your deadline in the format you want.
- Condensed transcripts, ASCII, time stamping.
- Network of reporters and videographers.
- If I can’t help you, I’ll find someone who will match your needs.
Save shipping and handling by having your order delivered by email — transcript copies, scanned exhibits, and invoice — with no need to log in.
For more information about Cherry Hill, NJ court reporter services, contact me today at (609) 346-3036.
About the Area
Cherry Hill is a township in Camden County, New Jersey. Population as of 2010 is 71,045, square miles 24.244. Median sales price for a home is $250.500. Cherry Hill, NJ is located 15 minutes from Philadelphia, PA.