Burlington County, NJ Court Reporter
As your local, independent Burlington County, NJ court reporter, Burness Court Reporting promises you and your firm personal attention. I offer clear pricing for an accurate transcript with hyperlinked exhibits that will function on all portable devices with NO apps to install.
Unlike one of those “big box” court reporting agencies, you will never pay more than you expected or be sent a reporter you don’t even know.
Save yourself time and money and enjoy the great customer service you’ve become accustomed to. Building relationships is important and I’m as interested in your success as you are.
Burlington County, NJ Court Reporter Services
- Depositions, hearings, examinations under oath and arbitrations.
- Daily copy and expedited delivery always available, even at the last minute.
- Rough draft transcripts sent the day of the proceedings, not days later.
- Every transcript delivered to you on or before your deadline in the format you want.
- Condensed transcripts, ASCII, time stamping.
- Network of reporters and videographers.
- If I can’t help you, I’ll find someone who will match your needs.
Save shipping and handling by having your order delivered by email — transcript copies, scanned exhibits, and invoice — with no need to log in.
For more information about Cherry, NJ court reporter services, contact me today at (609) 346-3036.
About the Area
Burlington is a city in Burlington County, New Jersey, United States and a suburb of Philadelphia. As of the 2010 United States Census, the city’s population was 9,920, reflecting an increase of 184 (+1.9%) from the 9,736 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn declined by 99 (−1.0%) from the 9,835 counted in the 1990 Census. more here